Libido is simply a person’s sex drive. Both men and women may be interested on learning short or long term methods on how to increase and enhance the pleasure and interest that you and your partner gets from sex. Here is a short guide on how you can boost your libido.
Steps that helps boost libido include;
1. Have a positive mental attitude and maintain your stress level low.
When you feel good and have self-confidence you may feel more sexually attracted to your partner. Prolonged stress can diminish sex interest.
2. Consider taking special foods and supplements that claim to increase libido.
Natural supplements help increase blood flow and also help fight virginal dryness.
· Some of the natural male supplements known to increase libido include: vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, arginine, vitamin B complex and vitamin B6. These nutrients help increase sperm count, enhance prostate gland function, improve sperm motility and create a healthier nervous system.
· Some foods that increase libido include: Bananas, nuts, avocado, eggs, strawberries, celery, liver, garlic, pumpkin, mangoes and chocolate.
3. Prepare for intimacy.
If you are planning for a romantic evening with someone and you need to get him/her in the mood.
· Chocolate and coffee are both great to eat beforehand. Both of the foods are considered aphrodisiacs meaning they produce positive sexual mood states; provide energy (caffeine), release endorphins and boost physical endurance.
· Wine and other alcoholic drinks may help people relax, though alcohol is a depressant it can make some people feel depressed, and others fall asleep.
4. Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner.
· Sometimes it’s better to take a little more understated approach when you are new to role-playing with a partner. Mostly, just a hint of something someone finds particularly exiting and can be enough to enhance his/her experience.
5. Use strength and resistance training to boost testosterone levels.
This always has a more dramatic impact on sex drive and sexual performance than any other type of treatment.
· Both men and women register increased interest, and enjoyment of sex, when they are regularly engaged in vigorous exercise that results in tearing down and rebuilding of muscle, and thus stimulation of testosterone production.
· Vigorous strength and resistance training are both complimentary to a good sex life for reasons beyond testosterone boosting and libido in both men and women.